Tuesday 21 February 2017

Filming and editing update 21/02/2017

Date: 21/02/2017

Description:
Today I analysed and evaluated the feedback I had received on my most recent showing of my music video and worked out what shots I need to re-do and when, the main shots that I felt I could update/ change today were the shots of the text messages on my phone, in my initial video the background was black and broke from the video's continuity and didn't help it to flow as well, therefore today I re-did these particular shots at the location that they would reflect and most effectively work with.

Furthermore in regards to my editing I removed some of the shots from the beginning and the end that I was told did not help conform with the video I made or to the genre that I was trying to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment