Friday 2 December 2016

1st Draft Version of my Music Video-Analysis

In this analysis of my 1st draft I will be looking at how my video conforms to the codes and conventions of the Pop video and also how my Artists background/ personality is shown through the music video.

Through my song selection my music video conforms to the Pop genre because:

  • It conforms to the idea that it looks to a youth market as its target audience (see Audience profile for specifics),
  • While it is mainly a slow song the mix of fast editing and long shots are related to music videos released by male artist,
  • The camera shots and angles are at a good distance where they are close enough to see the artist singing while far enough to allow the audience to see the guitar being played
Through the conformities of my artist my music video:

  • Relates to my artist through his love nature and the outdoors,
  • His clothing is very open and bright but still comfortable thus showing his simple but open personality to his audience,
  • The use of the guitar to express his profession of being an experienced guitar player helps the audience understands his skills and are thus able to relate thorium more, particularly those audiences interested in music and performance,


No comments:

Post a Comment