Thursday 24 November 2016

Early Editing Stage of my Music Video

Date: 24/11/2016

Description:
Today I looked at and edited the first clips I took for my music video.
Unfortunately some of the video files had been corrupted because yesterday my memory stick that had my videos on it malfunctioned and deleted most of my work, I was able to get most of it restored but the some of the videos did get corrupted, thankfully though through my teachers advice from year 12 I took several takes of the same scene and was still able to find usable footage for my first edit.

Regarding my first edit I feel that while the sequence works for the clips I have taken I feel that is not as obvious that I am singing and the performance is very low, therefore I have planned another video take on Friday with my class mate Tyrell in order to correct this and to take some more shots as we only have 2 weeks left before our first draft version of our videos have to be given in.

No comments:

Post a Comment