Tuesday 15 November 2016

Digipak and Magazine Advert Draft + Feedback

Recently myself and my year 13 class had to present our draft versions of our Music Video Digipak and the Magazine Advert that goes with it.

My Digipak (below) was well received and its was agreed that it conformed well to the Codes and Conventions of a Pop Genre Digipak and indeed to the personality traits of my Artist (Outdoors-man, love of nature, etc...) in particular the class and my teacher agreed that my front cover was a well chosen picture, on the other hand its was suggested to me that my typography would be better if I only had 2 types of fonts because I in fact had about 4 different fonts.

My Magazine Advert (right) didn't go as well as my Digipak because it turns out that I had in-fact mis-understood the instructions and had created a Magazine Front Cover dedicated to my Artist rather than an Advert, however the main image I had used for my Magazine was liked and was very confirmative of  my artists conventions.



No comments:

Post a Comment